The firm seeks a passionate and engaged individual to help build a team that can lead the firm to success in the transfer agent industry. The position is focused on interacting with other departments, shareholders, reviewing documentation, data processing, research and reconciliation, and well as special project processing.
- Review and process daily items
- Review legal and non-legal documentation
- Process Corporate Action Items(cash dividends)
- Respond to internal and external client and shareholder inquiries
- Research and reconcile reports and/or discrepancies
- Transfer agent experience preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: operations, financial services, securities processing, accounting, business processing, legal document review
- Detail-oriented, the ability to multi-task and ability to follow through on the task at hand thoroughly, accurately, and with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment.