The team within Data and Corporate Systems that this role will focused on is our growing Information Security team. As the lead Technical Program Manager in our Information Security team you will partner with technology leaders across both Audible and Amazon to positively influence the security culture, with the ultimate goal of reducing information security risk. Examples of initiatives that you will lead will range from cross-organization programs to drive down operational risk, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, and ensuring Audible meets our strategic security goals. You should be highly passionate about Information Security. The ideal candidate has a background in multiple security domains: engineering, operations, architecture, risk/compliance with the ability to dive deep into the nuances of our project portfolio.
· 8+ years of Technical Program Management experience.
· 6+ years of experience working in the field of Information Security or Risk Management.
· Demonstrated experience with project and stakeholder management.
· Understanding of information security, privacy frameworks, and and GRC (governance, risk and compliance) requirements.
· Technical knowledge in multiple security domain areas such as application, architecture, system and network security, identity/access management etc.
· Security knowledge on current threats, trends, and mitigations.
· Skilled in risk management, technical risk analysis, and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
· Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others.
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with engineering, product management, and senior business leaders.
· Sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
· Experience with service-oriented architectures and web services security.
· Experience with AWS-specific capabilities.
· Experience with reviewing threat assessments.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.