At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Production Manager. This position will procure and produce all type of commercial printing, from digital to offset to large format, premiums, and media placements – from initial concepts through the delivery of final execution for multiple accounts. This includes three phases of the production process: creative, procurement, and financial.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Managing project plans, timelines, and schedules.
- Workflow management between all departments.
- Vendor contact and negotiations. Manage and approve cost and timelines with selected vendors.
- Quality control throughout the entire production process. Attend press checks when necessary with Production Manager.
- Working knowledge of graphic and project management software.
- Attend trade shows and seminars when applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience in Production required
- 5+ years of experience in a business-related position whereby detailed organizational skills are used daily
- 4-5 years of experience as a project manager/traffic manager, print or marketing production manager in an advertising agency environment
- 2-3 years of previous experience managing direct reports a plus
- Intermediate or advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills – especially Acrobat Pro, PhotoShop and InDesign
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people