Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Lead the delivery of Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives and programs with the goal of enabling our Talent Acquisition team to grow our company, in the right way.
The Strategic Initiatives and Program leader is responsible for ensuring that Talent Acquisition programs and projects are holistically planned, establishing visibility into progress, and managing coordination of cross-team resources required to create the proper mix of talent, resources, and environment for successful program/project delivery. Working closely with key strategic partners across Talent Acquisitions, People team, and Business stakeholders, you will define and drive strategic initiatives and operational and organizational improvements across the Talent Acquisition teams with the goal of enabling our Talent Acquisition team to grow our company, in the right way.
As leader of the Strategic Initiatives and Programs team, you will:
- Work at the intersection of strategy, program management, technology implementation and process innovation by overseeing a portfolio of recruiting strategic initiatives and programs across of 4 key pillars of work: hiring process scalability and innovation, hiring diversification, candidate experience and hiring intelligence & insights.
- Drive the annual strategic initiatives planning process, as well as monthly and quarterly leadership updates.
- Establish and maintain standards and frameworks to drive cross functional alignment and clarity on ways of working.
- Collaborate and influence key cross functional stakeholders to ensure goals are met.
- Act as the point of escalation across the Strategic Initiatives and Programs team including prioritizing, resourcing, managing expectations to ensure roadmaps are delivered against and driven to execution.
- Lead design and implementation of complex TA projects/programs bringing focus to structured program management and delivery and measurement of intended results.
- Implement programmatic delivery of our strategic projects/programs while ensuring that we are capitalizing on the right technology solutions to drive innovative solutions for the greatest impact.
- 8+ years experience leading project management, portfolio management, process. improvement strategy, with 5+years of recruiting experience.
- 4+ years of people management experience, willing to be a coach and inspire team.
- Demonstrated program management skills, including strategy development, implementation, execution and analysis of impact.
- Deep understand of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work.
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or international expansion
- Open to travel periodically (post COVID-19)
We love what we do. We are a diverse, global, authentic ‘bring your whole self to work’ team and we welcome all voices. Our mission is to make sure that as a Tweep you #LoveWhereYouWork, wherever you choose to work!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.