Visit WeCruiter.jobs to search through millions of job listings from thousands of top companies.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Compliance Manager in the Enterprise Finance Design group. This position is responsible for supporting the Global Finance Compliance Process Owner and the SigniFi finance transformation projects.
The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ. This role can be based at a New Jersey or Pennsylvania J&J campus and candidate must be able to travel to New Brunswick New Jersey as needed. Up to 10% domestic/international travel maybe required. Alternate work locations may be available near a J&J location within the U.S., or globally.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.2 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position Scope & Responsibilities
The Senior Finance Compliance Manager will be responsible for developing, deploying, and governing standard finance compliance processes and providing strategic compliance support to the Enterprise Finance Design organization. Finance compliance processes include Account to Report (A2R), Invoice to Cash (I2C), Finance Master Data (MDM), Supply Chain Finance (SCF), User Access Management (UAM), and any other financial process that come into scope of the EFD organization.
This individual will partner with the Global Process Owner (GPO) teams and GS regional leads to champion global process standardization and optimization across the Finance 3-tier model. This role supports the Finance GPOs as they deploy to the new standards, addressing questions, and aligning on requested exceptions and suggested changes. Once standards are adopted, the Senior Compliance Manager will support the Finance GPOs as they monitor performance against the standards and identify improvement opportunities.
To be successful with standardization and improvement efforts, the Senior Manager must demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Lead, Grow and Living into the Credo. He/She will partner with Global Services and other end-users to solicit feedback on the published Desktop Procedures (DTPs) and be responsible for the governance and execution of compliance related changes to the DTPs. In executing standardization efforts for both existing and new processes he/she will need to ensure the appropriate level of input from key stakeholders is incorporated into a recommendation and changes are socialized with interdependencies considered.
The Senior Finance Compliance Manager is a key partner for the SigniFi Project deployments teams as work is transitioned into the 3-tier model. The Senior Compliance Manager will be accountable to coordinate and govern the planning, due diligence, and deployment of processes, controls, and compliance documentation. Once work is transitioned, he/she will also be responsible for monitoring performance management to understand opportunities and successes. He/she will use insights to address unmet needs, challenge the status quo, set performance/compliance targets, and hold key stakeholders accountable to act with speed and agility.
The Senior Finance Compliance Manager will have the ability to interact with numerous senior leaders through in-person meetings, presentations, etc. and will play an integral role in shaping Global Finance processes. This exposure will give him/her the ability to hone his/her collaborative and presentation skills while building a reputation as a trusted advisor and champion for Global Standardization and the Finance 3-Tier model. He/she will also leverage his/her core understanding of the existing Finance and Compliance processes to consistently drive the organization toward the future vision that SigniFi has created.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related business degree.
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as MBA, Master’s in TAX/Economics/Accounting, CPA, CIA, CMA etc. are preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of general finance/accounting processes or finance compliance/auditing experience is required
- An agile & transformational mindset with ability to lead & drive through continuous change(s) is required.
- Ability to leverage technology and data to effectively work in a Global role is required
- Strong knowledge of SOX 404 and internal controls is required
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and financial data model skills with the ability to analyze and assimilate data for critical business decision in timely manner.
- Planning, Prioritization and Project Management skills are critical to success and highly preferred
- Ability to leverage technology to effectively work in a Global role is required
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) are required
- Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills along with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management is required
The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ. The role can be based at a New Jersey or Pennsylvania J&J campus, or globally. Candidate must be able to travel to New Brunswick, as needed. Up to 10% domestic/international travel maybe required. Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.