Visit WeCruiter.jobs to search through millions of job listings from thousands of top companies.
Twitter is an iconic and global service for self-expression and conversation. Twitter is the best place to see what’s happening and to talk about it. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world through real-time conversations around shared interests and live events. Anything that happens in the world happens first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers a chance to jump into the weird, wonderful world that is our service.
Twitter is recruiting a Senior Privacy and Security Auditor to join the Internal Audit team to lead and perform audits of privacy and security controls supporting our Information Security objectives. We are looking for a qualified audit professional with demonstrated technical skills and proven communication skills. You will test and maintain privacy and security controls and assess safeguards protecting user data and provide feedback to control owners on the design, implementation and efficacy of those controls. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to assess new technologies and advise on relevant controls to be implemented. This person will report into Internal Audit and partner extensively with the Engineering, Information Security, IT and Legal teams at Twitter.
What You’ll Do:
- Support & drive the identification, validation and remediation of controls required by ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, PCI DSS and other applicable regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Conduct specialized privacy audits of key systems and services processing sensitive user data
- Work with management and users to interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations.
- Communicate with and educate process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Prepare work papers, write reports or other deliverables in a timely manner to adequately and clearly document testing, support conclusions, communicate findings and recommendations.
- Support coordination activities with external auditors and process owners to enable completion of testing per schedule.
- Manage multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery.
Who You Are:
- Solid knowledge and experience of information security and privacy controls across all security domains such as access, change management, encryption, vulnerability management, network security, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction as well as part of multiple project teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, fun environment with multiple projects and tasks
- Possess high ethical standards, level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change
- Responsible, flexible and a highly motivated self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 3+ years professional IT audit/security compliance experience (Big 4 / Public accounting/consulting background preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge in multiple compliance frameworks including: ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS
- Strong privacy and risk management skills, CIPP, CISA, CISSP Certification