Our client, a fast-growing FinTech company offering banking and lending services, is seeking to hire a Senior MPL Compliance Analyst.
The Compliance team makes sure that the firm’s business is always consistent with current regulations. This role supports the Bank’s offering of consumer lending and deposit products in conjunction with third-party providers. The Compliance team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player— this role is for you.
- Act as compliance liaison for one or more Third-Party Providers offering deposit and/or lending products in conjunction with the Bank.
- Execute ongoing monitoring reviews in accordance with the established procedures to provide ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Review consumer marketing of deposit and/or lending products for compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Identify compliance risks associated with proposed changes to product offering and/or business practices. Provide advisory support to external partners on interpretation and application of consumer compliance requirements, as well as Bank policies, to proposed changes.
- Oversee issue management process, including review of proposed corrective action plans and validation of issue closure. Recommend additional control enhancements and or testing as necessary and appropriate.
- Support the Compliance management during regulatory exams and/or internal audits
- 5-7 years consumer compliance experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Strong knowledge of consumer compliance laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and/or team initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Michael Tuller / firstname.lastname@example.org / 212-997-3169