Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is the best and fastest place to see what’s happening and what people are talking about all around the world. From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, from big events to everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening first on Twitter. Twitter is where the full story unfolds with all the live commentary and where live events come to life unlike anywhere else. Twitter is available in more than 40 languages around the world. The service can be accessed at Twitter.com and on a variety of mobile devices. For more information, visit about.twitter.com.
As the Sr. Manager of Technical Recruiting, you will be the business leader who ensures that Twitter has the best engineering talent to serve the public conversation and reach new heights of client happiness and organizational success. This is an incredible opportunity to drive and innovate the recruiting function at one of the most exciting and relevant companies in the world.
Your job responsibilities would include:
- Lead and evolve a distributed technical recruiting team, building a culture of growth and development and driving team performance and engagement.
- Be a strong partner with the Engineering leadership and hiring managers, people team members and talent acquisition teammates to develop and adapt our hiring strategies and processes to focus efforts on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization that uses data insights to shape our operational roadmap and priorities.
- Lead our Engineering hiring and recruiting teams to shape and deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner with TA leadership, Diversity Recruiting and business leaders to strategize and execute on our Inclusion & Diversity priorities and drive recruiting-related initiatives to support diversity hiring efforts.
- Partner with L&D, recruiting managers, hiring managers and recruiting operations to build training programs and ways of working with hiring managers and interviewers that continually improve their capabilities to assess and hire top technical talent.
- Partner with recruiting operations, talent brand, and the business to drive an employer brand strategy that targets diverse talent for Engineering.
- Effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve our recruiting productivity.
- You have 12+ years in recruiting with an emphasis on sourcing and recruiting for technical talent, preferably within tech.
- Minimum of 8 years leading high performing teams in high-growth environments.
- Continuous improvement mindset focused on innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Non-Hierarchical leader who gets personal fulfillment by succeeding through the motivation and growth of others.
- You thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Hands on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
- You have a deep sense of personal responsibility, combined with your strong attention to detail and organization.
Twitter is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. By developing a fundamentally new way for people to consume, create, distribute and discover content, Twitter enables any voice to be amplified around the world instantly.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.