THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
WHO’S IN THE KITCHEN
We’re looking for a talented and passionate recruiter to join our team. You’ll refine your professional skill set as you interact with both candidates and managers across our fast-paced organization on a daily basis. In this highly visible position, you will focus on recruitment for junior to senior level positions across our national Distribution Centers and Corporate Headquarters, which are the core positions for our business.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU
- Owning recruiting process through entire candidate lifecycle
- Partner with Corporate, Operations and Distribution hiring managers to define talent requirements and develop sourcing strategy to execute on business needs
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching for active and passive candidates through networks and active sourcing
- Brand ambassador by building and maintaining the Blue Apron employment brand
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Utilizes systems and processes to track and support metrics for internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and managing multiple searches
- Understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle process (lead generation, managing the internal/external process, extending an offer and closing a candidate)
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably with Taleo (our ATS of choice!)
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- e-commerce experience preferred
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.