We are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Regulatory Senior Manager to join a prominent management consulting firm.
As a Compliance Senior Manager, you will partner with clients to provide regulatory advice and solutions. You will have to exhibit a strong technical understanding of your client’s business and industry. Senior Manager will develop future contacts within the business community and help develop new products and services. You will keep staff abreast of technical and industry trends.
Other key responsibilities will include: conducting compliance reviews, helping develop compliance policies and procedures for clients, resolving regulatory enforcement actions and mitigating compliance deficiencies.
- Strong knowledge of banking and credit-related regulatory requirements (Fair Lending, Federal Reserve requirements, Privacy and more)
- Proficient in compliance software
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 8+ years in related field, preferable consumer lending and banking compliance
- Experience as an examiner with a bank regulatory agency (Federal Reserve or OCC)
- Big 4 consulting experience a plus
If you are interested in this role, please email Jack Kelly at email@example.com.