About the Role
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need the brains and the passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style. We are currently seeking a Program Manager within the Financial Systems team to drive significant programs and system implementation within the Finance organization. Key responsibilities include driving program scope definition, program management and team portfolio management.
The right candidate will have proven track record on applying large-scale program management methodology, and has deep experience and understanding of technology, cross-functional team management, change management, and organizational dynamics.
What You’ll Do / What You’ll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Support global program/pillar plan with detailed drill-downs into specific deployments
- Support in resource planning, schedule management, scope, project and task definition
- Drive alignment on cross functional team initiatives across Product, Eng and Business Stakeholders
- Assist in the delivery of functional and technical requirements, systems integrations and operational playbooks
- Assist in facilitating workshops, stakeholder meetings, steering team updates
- Categorize and track issues & KPI’s, ensure proper resolutions from the project team
- Analyze and communicate upstream changes to the finance team
- Support compliance with project management process, tools and methods across the portfolio
- Support portfolio management of Fin Sys projects executed within the team
What You’ll Need
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and enjoy crafting plans & roadmaps
- Effective at working with different stakeholders to ensure collaboration and alignment around strategy & priorities
- You are a passionate builder and would love to work and learn with product managers, engineers and data scientists.
- You have experience deploying such transformation projects globally
- You are an excellent communicator and can bridge effectively with leaders
- Have at least one domain expertise and detail oriented
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance Systems