Visit WeCruiter.jobs to search through millions of job listings from thousands of top companies.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property by providing legal support for all our products and businesses globally. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law.
As Privacy Counsel you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team on privacy issues impacting Apple’s business and products across the globe. You will work directly with business and engineering teams to design innovative privacy solutions for products as well as across the legal department on Apple activities and regulatory issues.
- Outstanding academic credentials
- 5-9 years privacy experience as an associate at a top-tier law firm or business
- In-house experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
- Sound business judgment, and flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple wide-ranging matters, conflicting deadlines, and new areas of expertise as business needs change
- Demonstrated ability, in a positive, commercial and practical manner, to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- CIPP certification
At Apple we are about creating great products. Part of making products great is designing products that respect consumer security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting edge projects including:
- privacy by design reviews and projects
- assist with privacy complaints and breaches
- support compliance and auditing frameworks
- advise on privacy aspects of licensing and procurement deals and corporate acquisitions
- assist with drafting of policies and procedures surrounding privacy laws
Education & Experience: