Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 150,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Outside Regional Sales Leader on our Dell Technologies Services (DTS) sales team.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Develops Dell business on very large R&D and Acquisition Accounts in designated region
- Manages a team of field sales team members providing direction and guidance, supporting an ambitious growth plan and managing complex accounts
- Creates and leads to execution the strategic mid and long term development plan on the assigned portfolio of accounts
- Applies influence and negotiation skills to drive business results
- Drives strategic account management and pipeline development, leveraging a long term account planning approach
- Commits to and complies with our people strategy; Inspiring leader, Winning together and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Advocates for Dell values and culture as a great place to work and attracts and retains team members
- A proven track record of selling to large and complex organizations and 10+ years of leadership experience
- An in-depth understanding of customer/industry climates and high-level solutions and technical knowledge
- People oriented with deep influencing and motivation skills
- Knowledge about business trends of the US market
- A long term vision with ability to translate it to specific actions and plans
- Good finance and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills…verbal and written