A financial institution involved with private equity real estate and mortgages seeks a Compliance person for its mortgage servicing division.
The Compliance professional will oversee the Quality Control program by performing QC testing. They will collaborate with others across the company to establish corrective action plans, monitoring these plans to closure and providing reports to management.
What you will do:
- Develop queries, tools, and reporting to support the Quality Control program.
- Take leadership roles in managing company letter templates, system reference codes, and data content and structures.
- Contribute to maintaining policy and procedure documentation and assist in analyzing business processes for projects.
- Assist Compliance Counsel with special projects and preparation of state reporting and examination materials.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in residential mortgage loan servicing, including experience managing quality control activities
- Working knowledge of the federal regulatory framework of CFPB, RESPA, TILA, FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, UDAAP and the related state law framework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Access, as well as VBA and SQL.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com.