Our client is an SEC-registered investment adviser with a broad array of fixed income strategies and client types including institutional separate accounts, sub-advised mutual funds, CLOs, offshore commingled and separate client accounts.
This role is a Manager on the Investment Guidelines Team, embedded directly in the business side and interacts with Portfolio Management, Client Services, and Operations on a daily basis.
The Investment Guidelines Team is responsible for ensuring that Fixed Income portfolios are managed in accordance with applicable regulatory, internal, and contractual requirements. The Investment Guidelines Team utilizes BlackRock Solution’s Aladdin investment management platform as the primary compliance monitoring system. This is a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment, which requires excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Oversee the coding of regulatory, internal, and contractual rules into the Aladdin investment management platform
- Supervise and train staff on system tools and processes
- Act as an escalation point for staff on trade date and overnight monitoring
- Recommend system enhancements and operational efficiencies, and drive transformation projects
- Work with Client Services, Portfolio Management, and other stakeholders across the entire portfolio lifecycle (onboarding, ongoing operation, reporting obligations, etc)
- Experience with BlackRock Solution’s Aladdin IS A MUST
- 5+ years of experience with fixed income
- Candidates must be able to work independently and possess a high level of integrity
- Current management/supervisory experience required
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at email@example.com