Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About the Role:
We are looking for an intellectually curious and hardworking individual to help the organization and our Crypto entity prepare for continued rapid growth. This role is responsible for being the Finance leader within the crypto entity, with an emphasis on liquidity management, banking relationships, external relationships, and forecasting/planning. This role presents the opportunity to work with multiple teams across Robinhood such as product, engineering, operations, treasury, finance, compliance, and legal. This position will report to the Head of Finance & Strategy at Robinhood.
We are open to hiring this position in any of our US office locations, including: Menlo Park, CA, Seattle, WA, New York City, NY, Denver, CO, Washington, DC and Westlake, TX.
Your day-to-day will involve::
- Partner with the Crypto Leadership team on liquidity, operational, product, and strategic decisions as the Finance leader for the entity
- Own the first line of liquidity management within the Crypto entity and partner with Crypto Operations and Robinhood Treasury on monitoring, forecasting/planning, SOPs, and active daily liquidity management
- Manage the relationships with existing crypto banking partners and establish new corporate banking relationships
- Execute on corporate and capital market transactions for the crypto entity including lines of credit and new corporate bank accounts
- Partner with Product, Operations, Compliance, Treasury, Finance and cross functional teams in support of new crypto products and initiatives
- Work with Robinhood’s Treasury team to improve balance sheet optimization and assessment of key metrics and risks
- Collaborate with Finance & Strategy on financial forecasting, budgeting, and quarterly/annual planning for the crypto entity
- 15+ years experience in Treasury, Banking, Corporate Finance, or a related financial services field, with demonstrated leadership experience in the crypto space
- Strong crypto experience and enthusiast for the space and product
- Excellent foundation of active liquidity management in crypto financial services
- Prior banking relationship management experience with a strong working knowledge of crypto banking products and services
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships, and the ability to project manage large scale projects
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in related technical field preferred
- Experience and understanding of the broker-dealer sector
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry
- Passion for consumer and mobile first technologies