An alternative investments firm involved with private equity, hedge funds, distressed debt, infrastructure and high-net-worth clients seeks a Compliance professional.
The compliance officer will be involved with a wide array of responsibilities, including the following:
- Surveillance and monitoring of trading-related activities
- Anti-Money Laundering reviews
- Ensure that the firm complies with all applicable regulatory requirements and protects the firm from regulatory and reputational risks.
- Develop and enhance policies and procedures
- Respond to regulatory matters
- Identify and address regulatory risk areas
- Ensure that employees are adhering to rules and regulations
- Conduct testing, audits and examinations
- Field inquiries from employees and management on compliance matters
- Work with business leaders in other divisions
This is a great opportunity to work at a top, well-respected company. You will be involved with a diverse amount of interesting and intellectually challenging matters. There is a lot of upside potential.
Successful candidates should have 5 to 10-plus years of hedge fund, asset management, alternative investments, regulatory or private equity Compliance experience.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com.