The Chief Audit Executive is responsible for the supervision of the auditing staff, the development and execution of audit programs and finalizing audit reports that detail findings and corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field is required. Master’s Degree preferred. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or related professional certification is preferred.
• Minimum 10 years progressive external/internal auditing experience which should include 7 years of managing an Audit department is required.
• High attention to detail along with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• History of consistently delivering business results.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Oversee the planning, organization, direction and control of audits for the bank; develop risk-based audit objectives, design audit programs and schedules, including audit hours necessary for timely completion audits.
• Ensure audit programs achieve objectives to safeguard Bank assets and ensure compliance with and stays informed of all policies, procedures and federal and state laws/regulations.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships and communications with the Audit Committee to ensure concerns are addressed and expectations are met. Approves and oversees the reports to the Audit Committee and Senior Management which address key business risks and control issues within the bank.
• Maintain accurate and current audit procedures, programs and related documentation.
• Responsible for management and supervisory duties, such as planning, organizing, directing, staffing and coordinating day to day activities of Audit staff.
• Oversee special projects and/or investigations as they arise.
Liberty Commons Building
2700 Liberty Avenue
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits.
Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.