- Provide legal counsel; draft, review, negotiate, revise complex lending transactions, standard forms, account opening, service contracts, secured transactions/documentation pertaining to treasury and securities.
- MUST HAVE LOAN DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE (asset-based lending, letters of credit, mezzanine, syndicated facilities, etc).
- BSA, KYC, OFAC.
- Keep abreast of emerging legislation (U.S. and NY) and interpret/incorporate into policies and procedures.
- Represent Bank in decedent and other private banking matters, litigation for or against Bank, workouts.
- Flexibility in a fast-moving environment is essential.
- Five+ years experience.
- NY Bar required.
- Base salary $180-200k plus bonus.
Please send resumes to David Reitman at email@example.com or call (914) 693-9165