- Summer Fridays, 4 weeks PTO, catered lunch everyday
- High growth, luxury retail company – be a part of something game changing!
About Our Client
A New York based company that creates original, thoughtful and design-led fashion. Innovative and groundbreaking in terms of their approach, timeless and elegant in terms of their products.
- Lead month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close, with a focus on key areas of responsibility, such as Inventory, Fixed Assets & Payroll Accounting.
- Record accounting impact of bi-weekly payroll cycles; reconcile GL activity to the register & bank disbursements.
- Review Fixed Asset Ledger for compliance with GAAP & IFRS Accounting.
- Oversee Accounts Payable team, assist with weekly cash flow forecasts, as well as new vendor set up.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years’ related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA/CPA tracking
- Experience in leading the month-end closing process
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What’s on Offer
- Great base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision 100% covered
- 401K with match
- Catered Lunches